Okay so much have happen since I’ve updated. Where should I start balls??
Okay Sharon had a whole week off for my mum’s and dad’s birthday. Finally I could spend some time with Sharon. She’s a workaholic. So anyways, one of the nights, we went for our night cycling. We planed to meet at dru’s bus stop. While we were on there lil fell down on her blades and fractured her wrist. so lucky timing, Clara was on the way home and offered to drive us to the hospital. Got to the A&E. waited there for like 4 hours. And lil went home being lame. Poor thing la that child.
Hahaha so yea. Well she’s back on her feet and we cycled to JK again. Last night was awesome! Hahaha
OH GOSH. I forgot the best part. The day after Lillian’s fall, we cycled to JK also. But this time, Sharon followed us. She was on a trolley and I pushed her all the way to JK. Hahahha. Half way there my blades just gave up and fell apart. So sickening! I need to get new blades now. So yea. That was such a cool night.
JudeBrian
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.



0 comments:
Post a Comment