Twenty-seven May two thousand and eight

by 12:11 AM 0 comments
Well what a day it started off… Well I woke in the morning with my usual grumpiness.. Was late like for an hour for school… I was suppose to be in school by 8 but I got up at 9… gosh I’m telling you Ikea’s mattresses are evil! So anyways I rush to school, well not exactly rush.. hehe I went down to Macdonald’s at the mall… had hotcakes with my mum.. She was going to go for her morning walk so she followed me to the bus stop… hahhaha

I saw this flamboyant guy on the bus.. He was most certainly queer and definitely an art student. Well he was reading Folio magazine!! I have yet to get my hands on the latest issues!

So anyways I went to school for like a hour only lah… I was suppose to hand in a short clip of my life as it was my Like Skills project (which I really don’t care at all!) Well I was totally in the hurry to go to work so I didn’t have time to do it… so I ask the most wonderful girlfriend of mine to help me out :D

Well when I got home I was totally shag out and I was late for my first day of work… 10 minutes. Well my manager asked me to go down for some training classes at Commonwealth… so here I Am in the train typing out this blog… I can’t stand the guy who is sitting next to me… he keeps peeking onto my screen… he what to read what I’m typing… damn it it’s my stop! I got to chow! And I’m LATE FOR CLASSES! Suppose to be there at 6pm and now is already 5:50! And I’m only at Outram park!!! Damn!

JudeBrian

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments: