All in a days work

by 9:27 PM 0 comments
Two more days till the beginning of a new semester. A week more till your birthday! Everything is in a mess now. I can’t believe it’s been 10 months… time is really flying. Five more months to Christmas! I really can’t wait! Hopefully this last few months of the year will be good! I have a hunch that this Christmas is going to be wonderful.

Woo listening to all these old song from the CD I found seem so nice… have you ever had this feeling where when you listen to a song that was aired a year back or so makes you remember a certain period in your life?
Sometimes I hate this feeling but likes it also at the same time.
I hate because I miss those times and love it because of all the fun I had.

Well I’m just chilling out now… seriously, I miss Andrew. i can’t wait for him to be back. Hopefully we can make things right again…


Well I’m not feeling to good now. My tonsillitis is back again. I guess I got it from someone. Darn hate this feeling. Oh well…

I’m going to grab something to eat now. So chows!

JudeBrian

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments: