I don’t know. I it makes sad that you think of me that way. I guess you still don’t know me that well. You say your life is difficult, what’s life if there’s no up and downs? No mater how much I do, you’ll never be satisfied. You always take things for granted. You’re a good person. But it’s like no mater how much I do, it’s never enough. Nothing is ever enough. You can’t expect me to see you everyday, or hold your hand everywhere I go? I think need a time apart. There’s so much that is going on around me, and you’re disappointed because I don’t pay enough attention to you? Things are critical now.
All I’m asking is to give me a break from all this…
You’re better than this.
JudeBrian
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.



0 comments:
Post a Comment